In the rapidly digitising world of business, the rise of virtual offices has…
Every legitimate business in the United Kingdom needs to have a registered company address when forming a company with the companies house. But with real estate prices skyrocketing across London, affording a functional office in the city is not easy and can consume a significant chunk of your operational budget.
That’s where virtual office spaces come in. A virtual office at the heart of a commercial hub in London allows your business to enjoy:
- A prestigious virtual business address in London to create the right first impression
- The functional aspect of having an office in London, such as professional reception and handling of your mail
- Conference and meeting rooms in London
- Increased flexibility and remote working options
- You can scale or descale as per your business needs
Need a registered office address in London? Contact us today and get all the benefits W1 Virtual Office has to offer.