Still have questions? Our staff can help.
Simply fill out the form below and one of our London virtual office representatives or meeting room coordinators will be in touch shortly.
Our virtual office and meeting rooms are in the heart of London’s Mayfair district. You can contact us via the details below or via our live chat right here on our website.
W1 Virtual Office
45 Albemarle Street
Phone : +44 (0)20 3858 0704
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
W1 Virtual Office (Dudley House) is conveniently located on Piccadilly, midway between The Ritz London and Fortnum & Mason, on the same side of the road – with an entrance door from the main street, between The Whisky Shop and Smart Turnout.
- Bus stop – directly outside our main entrance – Old Bond Street Royal Academy (Stop G)
- Bus stop – opposite side of the road – Old Bond Street Royal Academy (Stop L)
- Tube – closest option, 3 mins walk – Green Park underground station
- Tube – 5 minute walk – Piccadilly Circus underground station
- Train – main line station, 17 minute walk from – London Charing Cross
- Plane – closest airport, 10 miles – London City Airport
Let us know if you need help with your travel arrangements
The Ritz, Brown’s and The Cavenish are located a short walk from our meeting rooms. Let us know if you need help with your travel arrangements.
The following hotels are located a short walk from our meeting rooms
- The Cavendish London
- The Ritz London
- St James Hotel & Club Mayfair
- Rocco Forte Brown’s Hotel
- The Stafford London
- Dukes London
- Le Meridien Piccadilly
- The May Fair, Radisson
- Hotel Café Royal
- The Fox Club Mayfair
Let us know if you need help with your hotel bookings
You won’t be hungry in Mayfair. There are over 50 dining facilities close by including Café Murance, The Wolseley, Quaglino’s.
- The Ritz London
- Fortnum & Mason
- Pret a Manger – Counter-serve chain for ready-made sandwiches plus breakfast, coffee, soups & salads.
- PAUL – French style bakery & café, offering classic miniseries, patisseries, freshly baked bread, artisan sandwiches, salads, hot food and hot & cold drinks.
- Patisserie Valerie – Long-standing chain patisserie serving coffee and light meals, plus fancy pastries and cakes.
- Itsu – Japanese counter-service and takeaway chain for sushi, salads and noodle dishes.
- Richoux – Elegant restaurant and coffee house serving classic English fare and famous pastries.
- Caffè Concerto Green Park – Elegant Italian chain with a menu of mains, traditional dishes, salads and baked items.
If you are using our Mayfair meeting rooms, you may find time for some shopping in London’s Burlington Arcade or many other shops just minutes from our meeting rooms
- Piccadilly – selection of upmarket stores including clothes shops, book shops and jewellery shops – Fortnum and Mason
- Old Bond Street – luxury designer clothes shops from a selection of the biggest names of the fashion and jewellery industry.
- Regent Street – offering some of the best shopping opportunities in the whole of London. It is home to a selection of department stores and high street flagship stores such as the famous department store Liberty and toy store Hamleys.
- Oxford Street – probably the most recognised shopping in London. Some of the most renowned stores can be found including Selfridges, House of Fraser and John Lewis