If you don’t already know what a virtual office is, it is exactly what it says it is! Having a virtual office enables employees and business owners to work remotely by providing a range of business functions accessible through the internet. So when you rent a virtual office you’re in fact renting a selection of services which you can access while working at home. Now you know what a virtual office is, let’s look at the benefits of having one!
- Starting with the obvious, a virtual office is far more cost-effective. A serviced office can come with some unsightly bills but with a virtual provider, your overheads are kept to a minimum. You don’t have multiple bills coming in for a variety of services, instead, you pay the same amount each month.
- Remote working is a thing of the future with more and more employers offering this as a perk. Running your own business and having your own perks should be no different. Often when your starting out your working all hours of the day to get your brand off the ground, commuting to and from work is valuable time which could be better spent. If your brand is already off the ground having a virtual office offers you an extra hour or 2 in bed, who could say no to that?!
- Flexibility is something that doesn’t always come in a serviced office. Someone has to be the first person in to open up, someone always brings in that smelly lunch or there’s always one with the window open in the winter. Sometimes, just sometimes we like to have a leisurely lunch, or we need to slip away an hour early for a personal appointment. Staff expect the senior management to put in the same slog and hard work as the rest of the team, a virtual office gives you full flexibility and keeps your reputation with your staff intact.
- Virtual offices are more than just a business address. Like us, many providers offer their clients a variety of Dedicated services from a telephone answering service to a parcel forwarding service.
- Brand image is everything. One of the key benefits of renting a virtual office is that it gives your business a greater degree of professionalism. Think about it this way, a brand in Dagenham (one of London’s poorest boroughs) and a brand in Mayfair both market themselves as a high end or luxury business. This instant assumption is that the brand in Mayfair will be more luxury, a cut above the rest. Unfortunately, these areas are pricey and unaffordable to most so having a business address registered to a virtual office in these area’s gives your brand that professional and luxury image that you want to market for a fraction of the cost. It’s a win-win!